Lockeland Table is open to the public with outdoor and indoor seating. Reservations are strongly encouraged by calling 615.228.4864.
Curbside orders can be picked-ups at the back of the building. Please be aware that 16th Street parking is for curbside orders marked for both Lockeland Table and our neighbors at Italia. We ask that you turn off your ignition while you wait. Menu available here on our website. Curbside orders may be made using the following new number: 615.619.6006
We have all made significant behavioral changes the last few months. Lockeland Table will continue following the guidance from the CDC, the City of Nashville, and the State of Tennessee. When visiting Lockeland Table, here are our expectations at this time:
- No staff member will be permitted to work for 14 days if the staff member exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, including
- Fever of 100.4 or higher in preceding 48 hours
- Cough, including a dry cough
- Repeat shaking and chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste and smell
- Vomit or diarrhea in the past 24 hours
- If they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- All staff members will wear a cloth face covering/mask.
- Guests will be required to wear a cloth face covering/mask. Guests may remove their mask when seated at the table. We encourage guests to have mask on during encounters with staff. If you do not have a mask, Lockeland Table will provide one for you while supply lasts.
- Staying home when sick – All staff members will have their temperature taken prior to entering the building each day.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting are an important part of reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19. It is already a practice of Lockeland Table to deep clean and disinfect the restaurant; however, signage reminding staff of CDC hygiene and safety guidelines will be posted at Lockeland Table. Menus will be available to you via single-use menus or QR code. No vendor will be allowed in the building.The following touch points will be regularly disinfected during the day and upon any indication of any need:
- Transitions registers/computer touchscreens/keyboards
- Communication equipment – Phones shall be limited to certain employees only and cleaned after every use
- Light switches
- Frequently washing hands or using alcohol-based (at least 60% alcohol) hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available—Hand sanitizer will be available at every table. Hand sanitizing stations also available. Please help yourself!
- Social/physical distancing will be expected. Tables will be separated by 6 feet. We ask you to stay in your seats and limit trips to the restroom. However, if you must enter our building for the restroom, you will be expected to maintain 6 feet of separation with no more than two people in line. If you plan on entering our building, your temperature will be checked with a touchless thermometer.
- Please be mindful of the new flow of the restaurant when you visit. This will be clearly marked.
Reopening has required all of us to move forward together using recommended best practices and maintaining safe daily habits. We can do this…together!
Thank you for your continued love and support,
Come visit the neighborhood!
Mayor Megan Barry’s Food Saver Challenge
We’re a proud participant in Mayor Megan Barry’s Food Saver Challenge, an effort to reduce food waste. We work with Compost Nashville and also recycle plastics, aluminum, cardboards, glass, and oil making us a 90% trash free restaurant. If you are interested in any of these services, but don’t know who to contact, feel free to call us.
“The place is a top to bottom testament to East Nashville’s community roots: everything has a story and the theme of preservation runs deep.” – BBC
“Chef Holden-Bache doesn’t disappoint on his new adventure in the culinary world.” – The Examiner
The result is a repertoire that’s as balanced in style as it is in content, with counterpoints of rustic and refined, sweet and savory, crisp and custardy, all conspiring to create a consistently excellent meal.” – Nashville Scene
Monday – Saturday, 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Come visit us for community hour, where a portion of our proceeds benefit Lockeland Design Center PTO. Snacks, drinks and kids menus available.